We look to the Bible to direct our teaching and our actions.
We have adopted the following Faith Covenant as a summary of our beliefs:
- We acknowledge the existence and loving presence of God in our lives.
- We affirm Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Savior, the center of what we think, feel and do.
- We believe that this fellowship lives to show God's love and concern for the world and to advance His kingdom by seeking our own salvation and the salvation of others.
- We recognize the need for acceptance of each other, even though we may hold different beliefs and feelings about how God's love is made real.
- We promise our support and love to each other in fellowship as we grow in the grace and knowledge of our savior.
- We further recognize the need and responsibility of all individuals to develop their own Christian faith.
- We pledge to continue to grow in faith by taking part in Christian Education, Bible Study, prayer and meditation, worship with the fellowship, service in our community and world, joyful and sacrificial giving of our time and monies and relationships with other Christian organizations.
- We believe that we have been led by the Holy Spirit, and we covenant, as individuals as a Church, to initiate and support community, national and worldwide efforts to nurture love and to establish justice and human dignity for all.
Ordinances we celebrate: Believer's Baptisms through immersion and the Lord's Supper
We guided by our church council of elected lay persons:
Moderator, Vice-Moderator, two at large members
Chairs of each of the following committees:
Christian Education, Mission, Facilities, Finance
Deacons of the Church work closely with our pastoral staff.